JCR invites high-quality research work in the form of articles, research papers, book reviews, short notes as well as case commentaries based on empirical research, theoretical analysis and critique, with a pragmatic outlook from the legal fraternity all over the world with regard to forthcoming issues.
The Journal acts as an opportunity for the exchange of valuable opinions and constructive discussion on legal and governance concerns surrounding the world. Moreover, the Journal is dedicated to showcase system-wide trends and glitches of existing laws, while also reflecting the scope for improvisation of laws throughout the world. It offers a medium for legal experts, students, and academicians to present their research findings with respect to law and governance through innovative and progressive methodologies.
- Authors e-mail their manuscript and abstract to us at email@example.com.
- Subject of email should be “JCR Submission”.
- All submissions are accepted for evaluation on a rolling basis.
- Content is put through double blind peer review process.
- Decision of Editorial Board is communicated to authors within 3 working days.
- Upon approval, authors pay the manuscript processing charges.
- Manuscript is published in JCR within 2 working days after final proofreading.
- Certificate of Publication is awarded to the authors.
- Co-authorship is limited to a maximum of two (2) authors.
- All submissions must be in doc. or docx. format only. Font used should be ‘Times New Roman’, size 12 and with 1.5 line spacing.
- ILI or Bluebook citation format should be used.
- The entries must be original, unpublished and an outcome of the author’s own efforts.
- Plagiarism should not exceed the industrial standard of 15%.
Submissions must fall within one of the following categories:
- Articles (1500-2500 words)
- Essays (2500-5000 words)
- Research papers (4000-10000 words)
- Case comments (1000-3000 words)
- Book reviews (1000-2000 words)
Indian applicants: INR 1200 for both single-authored and co-authored manuscripts.
International applicants: US $ 25 or equivalent for both single-authored and co-authored manuscripts.
Important note: The fee is payable only after your submitted manuscript is approved for publication by Editorial Board.
Copyright Policy: The authors, by submitting their entry, would be deemed to have divested the copyright to Juris Centre. However, all moral rights shall remain with the authors. In case the submission is rejected by the JCR Editorial Board, the copyright shall revert back to the authors after express communication.