Juris Centre Review (JCR)
JCR is an open access and peer-reviewed international legal Journal, committed to exhibition of research on contemporary legal topics. The primary objective of the Journal is to ignite practical discussion on significant laws and emerging issues in governance. Further, it evaluates the interpretations of legal progresses, certifying that our readers remain completely up-to-date with every substantial transformation in the law.
JCR was initiated with the object to provide an opportunity for the expression of opinions and thoughts of different people relating to the sphere of law. The primary aim is to publish a Journal of legal erudition, and thus it is an open-for-all Journal.
In today’s globalized day and age, it is indispensable for people to be aware of different arenas surrounding them, to comprehend the significance and effect of the law. The knowledge of contemporary legal issues empowers people from all walks of life and makes them aware of their rights and the laws that regulate those rights.
The mission of JCR is to provide a platform for academic discourse in the field of law and governance. Its purpose is to facilitate students, professionals, and academicians to compose their works and be a part of the development of their respective fields through their ideas on diverse current concerns and contemporary developments in law and governance.
JCR’s scope extends to:
- Bringing out scholarship of the top-notch standard in all areas of national and international law together with comparative viewpoints,
- Encouraging availability to legal scholarship and discussion, and
- Promoting innovative legal writing among students, academics, and professionals.
Salient featues at a glance:
- Review Policy: Double-Blind Peer Review
- Frequency of Publication: Monthly (12 issues per year)
- Language: English
- Assessibility: Open Access
- Plagiarism Software: Plagiarism X
Submissions must fall within one of the following categories:
- Articles (1500-2500 words)
- Essays (2500-5000 words)
- Research papers (4000-10000 words)
- Case comments (1000-3000 words)
- Book reviews (1000-2000 words)
- Authors e-mail their manuscript and abstract to us at email@example.com.
- Subject of email should be “JCR Submission”.
- All submissions are accepted for evaluation on a rolling basis.
- Content is put through double blind peer review process.
- Decision of Editorial Board is communicated to authors within 3 working days.
- Upon approval, authors pay the manuscript processing charges.
- Manuscript is published in JCR within 2 working days after final proofreading.
- Certificate of Publication is awarded to the authors.
- Co-authorship is limited to a maximum of two (2) authors.
- All submissions must be in doc. or docx. format only. Font used should be ‘Times New Roman’, size 12 and with 1.5 line spacing.
- ILI or Bluebook citation format should be used.
- The entries must be original, unpublished and an outcome of the author’s own efforts.
- Plagiarism should not exceed the industrial standard of 15%.
Indian applicants: INR 800 for both single-authored and co-authored manuscripts.
International applicants: US $ 25 or equivalent for both single-authored and co-authored manuscripts.
Important note: The fee is payable only after your submitted manuscript is approved for publication by Editorial Board.
Copyright Policy: The authors, by submitting their entry, would be deemed to have divested the copyright to Juris Centre. However, all moral rights shall remain with the authors. In case the submission is rejected by the JCR Editorial Board, the copyright shall revert back to the authors after express communication.