Juris Centre Editorial Internship is a prestigious opportunity that gives you a great exposure to the world of content management and Editing.
The following persons are eligible:
- Postgraduate students.
- Students pursuing PhD programme.
- Advocates and other professionals.
- Professors and Assistant/Associate Professors.
Please note that undergraduate students are not eligible for Editorial Internship.
- Internship certificate on successful completion.
- LOR and cash rewards for outstanding performers.
- Best performers will be mentioned on website.
- Networking opportunities.
Nature of Internship and Duties
Primary Duty: Approval and Correction of Articles.
- Articles will be sent to you for examination. You will select or reject them for publication based criteria provided to you.
- Approved content will be sent to you for correction of grammatical and other errors.
- Work will take 2-3 hours of your time per day. Weekends will be off.
- As an intern, you will be sharing the articles and events conducted by Juris Centre with your college groups.
- Certificate(s) will be digitally issued on successful completion of internship.
It is a work from home (online) internship. All communication will be via email and WhatsApp only. Digital certificate(s) will be provided to candidates on successful completion of internship.
Duration of internship is 4 weeks and it starts on the first working day of every month. The tenure can be extended on good performance of the intern.
- Internship aspirants should send their CV to Juris Centre via email.
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject of your email should be “Editor Application: January 2021”. If you wish to intern in any other month, kindly mention that month in the subject.
- If you wish to intern in January, kindly send your application by 25th December. And so on for other months.
- Selected candidates will get a reply within 7 working days. We might not be able to reply to everyone due to large number of applications. Please do not send repeated reminders.