Juris Centre encourages you to submit blog post submissions for this website. Kindly use this detailed procedure to get published with us.
The following persons are eligible:
- Undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- Students pursuing PhD programme.
- Advocates and other professionals.
- Professors and Assistant/Associate Professors.
- Due credit for articles, i.e., publication along with name/designation of author(s).
- Get recognized for your ideas.
- Networking opportunities.
The topics must be related to one of the following categories:
- Legal, social or political analysis of current affairs.
- Policy review and proposed policies.
- Legal concepts and doctrines.
- Case comments.
- International relations from Indian point of view.
The writers are advised to check the website before choosing their topic to avoid repetition as far as possible. Please note: Articles will not be rejected merely on the ground of repetition. The articles must touch upon at least one of the themes mentioned above.
- Co-authorship is limited to a maximum of two authors.
- All submissions must be in Times New Roman, font size 12 and with 1.5 line spacing.
- All entries should be submitted in .doc or .docx (MS Word) format.
- Prescribed word count is between 800 to 3000 words. Word limit is NOT strict.
- The articles must touch upon at least one of the themes mentioned above.
- Send your submission to email@example.com via email. Subject of the email should be “Blog Post Submission”.
- Author’s name, designation and e-mail ID should be mentioned in the email for credits. In case of co-authored article, mention details of both authors.
- If you want us to provide a link to your LinkedIn ID, kindly send the same.
- All entries will be screened by the editorial board before publication.
- The entries must be original, unpublished and an outcome of the author’s own efforts.
- Plagiarism should be limited to industrial standard of 15%.
- The authors by submitting their entry would be deemed to have divested the copyright to Juris Centre. However, all moral rights shall remain with the author(s).
All submissions are accepted on a rolling basis. Submit today and get published.
The authors should send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with details and attachments as mentioned in guidelines above. Subject of the email should be “Blog Post Submission”.
After submission, we will respond regarding selection or rejection within 7 working days. Upon selection, we may ask you to make some changes or correct errors. After your resubmission, the article will be published within 48 hours.