Juris Centre internship is a must for students and young professionals across disciplines like law, social sciences and management who are interested in building research capabilities and strengthening their writing skills.
A 21st century professional cannot survive without networking. JC internship is the right platform to build strong professional connections from the comfort of your home. All applications for internship are processed on a rolling basis, apply today!
The following persons are eligible:
- Undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- Students pursuing PhD programme.
- Advocates and other professionals.
- Professors and Assistant/Associate Professors.
- Internship certificate on successful completion.
- Writing guidance.
- Due credit for articles, i.e., publication along with name/designation of author(s).
- Top interns will be appointed as Editors.
- Get recognized for your ideas.
- Networking opportunities.
Nature of Internship and Duties
Primary Duty: Legal Research and Article Writing.
- One topic will be allotted to you after discussion. Your recommendation will be given preference.
- You will start writing on your topic. You will send it to us from time to time for correction and recommendations until it is fit for publication.
- This article will be published on our website along with your name and designation, giving you proper credits for your hard work.
- Work will take 1-2 hours of your time per day. Weekends will be off.
- As an intern, you will be sharing the articles and events conducted by Juris Centre with your college groups.
- Continuous support will be provided to interns.
- Certificate(s) will be digitally issued on successful completion of internship.
It is a work from home (online) internship. All communication will be via email and WhatsApp only. Digital certificate(s) will be provided to candidates on successful completion of internship.
Duration of internship is 4 weeks and it starts on the first working day of every month. The tenure can be extended on good performance of the intern.
- Internship aspirants should send their CV to Juris Centre via email.
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject of your email should be “Internship Application: Month, Year”. Mention the month and year in which you wish to intern with us.
- Selected candidates will get a reply within 72 hours. We might not be able to reply to everyone due to large number of applications. Kindly do not send repeated reminders about your application.
- Please note that selected candidates will be required to submit a small registration fee of INR 349 that goes towards guidance provided to them.