Juris Centre internship is a must for students and young professionals across disciplines like law, social sciences and management who are interested in building research capabilities and strengthening their writing skills.
A 21st century professional cannot survive without networking. JRC internship is the right platform to build strong professional connections from the comfort of your home. All applications for internship are processed on a rolling basis, apply today!
The following persons are eligible:
- Undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- Students pursuing PhD programme.
- Advocates and other professionals.
- Professors and Assistant/Associate Professors.
- Internship certificate on successful completion.
- LOR and cash rewards for outstanding performers.
- Due credit for articles, i.e., publication along with name/designation of author(s).
- Get recognized for your ideas.
- Networking opportunities.
Nature of Internship and Duties
Primary Duty: Legal Research and Content Writing.
- One topic will be allotted to you at a time from current affairs. This could be legal reform, legislative research, policy analysis, etc.
- You will conduct your own research on the issue. Your unique ideas and inputs will be valued at Juris Centre. Thereafter, you will write your article based on guidelines provided by us.
- This article will be published on our website along with your name and designation, giving you proper credits for your hard work.
- After that, next topic will be allotted to you. You’ll be required to write 3-5 articles in the entire duration of your internship.
- Work will take 2-3 hours of your time per day. Weekends will be off.
- As an intern, you will be sharing the articles and events conducted by Juris Centre with your college groups (Ambassador). This will give you opportunity to earn money in real time.
- Certificate(s) will be digitally issued on successful completion of internship.
It is a work from home (online) internship. All communication will be via email and WhatsApp only. Digital certificate(s) will be provided to candidates on successful completion of internship.
Duration of internship is 4 weeks and it starts on the first working day of every month. The tenure can be extended on good performance of the intern.
- Internship aspirants should send their CV and writing sample to Juris Centre via email. Writing sample can be any content written by you, including college assignments.
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject of your email should be “Internship Application: July 2021”. If you wish to intern in any other month, kindly mention that month in the subject.
- If you wish to intern in July, kindly send your application by 25th June. And so on for other months.
- Selected candidates will get a reply within 72 hours. We might not be able to reply to everyone due to large number of applications. Please do not send repeated reminders.